Freitag, Mai 19, 2006

 

(w)esib again :-)


So the ESIB alumnus meeting was simply splendid. It was great to see so many faces again. Most of the alumni’s were actually from the time that I was active in ESIB and many of them are still active in the education sphere or in volunteer work. And then there were also a view from generations before me. It is amazing how quick you re-connect once you have spent so much time working with each other. And it is equally amazing how many good stories people can tell and how I can laugh about them although I have heard them for 12 times and every time they keep on changing, getting more dramatic or explicit. So it was a really joyful weekend. Unfortunately we were very separated from the actual board meeting, so I did not really get to know the current ESIB people.

Comments: Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?