Mittwoch, Mai 31, 2006

 

sleepless in vienna


Since Friday I have difficulties to sleep… don’t think I slept more then 2-3 hours a day.
“Insomnia is characterized by an inability to sleep and/or to remain asleep for a reasonable period. Insomniacs typically complain of being unable to close their eyes or "rest their mind" for more than a few minutes at a time. Insomnia is most often caused by sleep disorders, but other causes include fear, stress, anxiety, medications, herbs and caffeine.”
It made me very productive. I mean, what else shell I spend the long nights on with all people in the flat asleep if not sitting in front of the computer and typing stuff. I even stopped coffee and cigarettes for 3 days now.
But I am physically tired, maybe I can sleep tonight…

Comments: Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?