Donnerstag, Februar 02, 2006

 

campaign


Did I mention already that I am in Strasbourg? Well for the first part of the week I was staying in the maison rouge – a hotel right in the city center. Since yesterday I am in the youth center.
I have a day of All Different – All Equal campaign steering group behind me and tomorrow there will be the first European co-ordination meeting of National Campaign Committees.
There are 40 people supposed to come, I am already very curious how many countries this will cover, but as someone said already earlier today, knowing that the invitations where sent out not even 20 days ago, having 40 people here is already a success, no matter how many countries this will cover.

Comments: Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?