Freitag, November 04, 2005

 

big black whole!

This youth forum office is just one big whole – the moment you enter it, you can never be sure when it will spit you out again!
But to start with the beginning of the day - Today was Information and Networking day for International Youth NGO funding. It was open for youth forum member organisations and non member NOGs. The meeting went really well and it seems to have attracted a lot of NGOs (more then 80 participants present) who are now even thinking of applying for membership at the youth forum. So this is what most of my coffee break discussions were about. I can say, I am very happy for the forum, but I am a bit worried for our policy officer dealing with membership issues.
After this I went with the other staff members just quickly to the office and have dinner right after. This was some hours ago and it seems to be impossible to leave this office in reasonable time and now I am starving.

Comments: Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?