Samstag, August 26, 2006

 

life is a roller coaster




For ages no one forced me on fair ground rides. On Thursday someone did and I actually enjoyed it. Apart from being in constant panic that I could loose my mobile phone, the adrenaline really kicked in and I wanted to do more and more. Which is a real trap, given that those things are bloody expensive and really short. Generally I have been experiencing Vienna as if I was a tourist lately. Being at Cobenzl, in Schönbrunn and at the Gloriette, having ice cream on Donauturm and so on. At the same time I have learnt some things more about the Bermuda triangular, a place with a lot of bars in Vienna. Drinking coke with red wine in the Stehachterl or dancing in Brennerei. All in all I can say it was a good decision to spend my holidays in Austria. I enjoyed Salzburg and I am rediscovering Vienna.
My new words are: candy floss and puddle

Comments: Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?