Montag, Juni 19, 2006

 

prague


I spent the weekend in Prague. The youth forum held a seminar on youth participation there. We used existing political commitment like the charter for local and regional youth participation of the council of Europe, the white book for youth of the EU the convention on the rights of the child and the world programme for action for youth as reference documents. We had quite some interesting debates and I learned about several good examples of their local implementation. But most of all I worked with friends there; friends from the bureau and secretariat but also friends from member organisations. Fortunately the evening programme was rather informal and left enough time for food, drinks and interesting, well even funny conversations. Thanks to the Balkanesian participants we also had the opportunity to listen to quite some songs. Some people who had to listen to it might claim inconvenience compensation but most participants enjoyed the jolly atmosphere! I love the old city centre of Prague, its narrow lanes with cobblestone, the architecture, and the castle… I even like the Czech dumplings J

Comments:
I agree, Prague is a beautiful, beautiful city. Can't wait to see Warsaw, I've heard great things about it, and I've never been to Poland!! Aaaah, can't wait. See you tomorrow, love. C* x x x
 
Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?