Dienstag, Februar 14, 2006

 

boys

I just had the chance to spend a weekend with my boys! I can tell you Nuno’s hair cut is much better now.

I got some complaints that lately I only steal pictures for my blog and that I do not write testimonials for friend anymore.

So there is Giuseppe who is my rescue anker in my desperate days in Strasbourg. He takes care of me there when the ceiling in my room starts to get lower again, he's my safety net!

And then there is Nuno. I appreciate him a lot as a trainer and as a friend. He always has funny episodes to tell about burning carpets or mattresses, but I also love talking with him about education and training and he is a big big flirt.

both, real friends!

Comments: Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?