Donnerstag, Juli 27, 2006

 

heat wave

It is just way to hot to stay in front of my laptop and write for the blog.
In addition to the already unbearable heat, this laptop is heating up the room even more, so it is best to not use it at all. Happy that mobile phone don't get hot so easily :-)
But other then in Spain, where i was last week, no place where i go in Austria has air conditioning, really miss that part about spain!
You Are Strawberry Ice Cream

A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.

You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.
What Flavor Ice Cream Are You?

Comments:
and please let me know who of you is chocolate chip ice cream!
 
Oh, Schatz, we are so compatibel!

You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
You are kind, popular, and generous.
You tend to be successful at anything you try.
A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd.

You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream.
 
oh how romantic is that! Ich bin entzückt!!!!
 
As I was a Frappacino, I am Strawberry Icecream now... should that tell us anything? I guess not.
 
Nope... I'm chocolate all the way, sorry:www.myspace.com/carlywalkerdawson - blog!! Apparently I'm compatible with coffee ice-cream, any coffees out there I want you (despite being allergic to the stuff).
 
Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?