Montag, November 17, 2008

 

leaving the forum

My biography never suggested me to be here today. I don’t think it would be an understatement to say that it’s been the most challenging four years of my life. A pretty indescribable experience, that’s helped me grow up and deal with situations that most of the general population wouldn’t ever have to deal with. You’ve got to be pretty thick-skinned to be in this business and being in the leadership, I can’t really put being YFJ leadership into words and whilst I don’t think anything I’ll say will truly reflect my feelings at any point, I want to give you a little insight into my motivation and what kept me going over the years....
if you want to receive my whole leaving speech, let me know...
but no worries, i will still be around till the end of the year till i really get to sleep!

Comments:
i want to receive your whole speech, schatz!
 
IT was great to meet you, during your passage at the EYF.

Hope to keep seeing you as active as during this years on the EYF.

Best Regards from Portugal ;)
 
I also want to receive the full version!
 
me too!
 
Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?